New York Neuropsychology Group Call for Specialty Committees
NYNG is currently accepting applications for specialty committees. These committees strengthen membership participation and prepare current members for future Board positions.
· NYNG Events/Programming Committee
· NYNG Social Outreach/Communications Committee
· NYNG Website Committee
· NYNG Training/Mentorship Committee
NYNG Committee Overview: Each committee will be led by two board members and comprised of approximately 5 additional NYNG members (non-board) per committee. If elected to a particular committee, non-board members will also have the opportunity to be considered for a Co-Chair position to further assist board members in their efforts.
· Minimum 2-Year Term of Service
· Active Participation in Quarterly Conference Calls
· Attendance and participation in the planning of at least one annual NYNG event
· Report ongoing efforts and progress towards position goals at committee meetings
Specific duties and responsibilities for each committee position are further described on the specialty committees’ page.
Eligibility: Applications are open to all members of NYNG, including student members.
Interested applicants should email their CV and a cover letter specifying which committee they are applying to and any experience they feel they would bring to the role to Vanessa Guzman.
Cover letters should be a maximum of one page.
Become a Member
NYNG on Facebook